Small Business Advocate of the Year
Qualified nominees are local individuals or organizations who have been instrumental in fostering a culture of identifying innovation in small businesses and partnering with those businesses to win government contracts. Support may also be demonstrated by activities and/or undertakings accomplished in advising and advancing business interests for local high tech small businesses. The deadline to submit a nomination for Small Business Advocate of the Year is August 31, 2023.
Criteria for the Small Business Advocate (Individual)
In order to be eligible for nomination, the primary physical location of the individual or organization must be within the corporate limits of Madison County.
- Nominee must have a minimum of 3 years of service advocating for small businesses in the Huntsville Community
- Actively promotes and/or supports small business organizations
- Supportive of legislation that promotes small business
- Actively involved in pro-active business development efforts to include SB in new procurements
- Engaged in civic and community activities that promote small business
- Complete the nomination form here
- Email the detailed narrative to email@example.com
- Include contact information for the person making the nomination
- Additional supporting materials or information will be accepted as part of the nomination but must be limited to 3 pages. These materials will not be returned. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2023.