Doing Business with NASA event provides opportunities for small businesses to learn about current and future NASA programs and initiatives. The event also provides a rare opportunity for small businesses to simultaneously connect with the NASA/MSFC prime contractors in attendance.
Those who attend will:
Learn more about specific ways to do business with NASA and their prime contractors
· Learn how to better position your company for future participation in NASA Programs
· Hear what prime contractors are looking for in subcontractors
· Build active relationships with potential business partners
In the span of two hours, a small business can connect with dozens of Prime contractors, which could otherwise take one or two years to do so on their own.
· Registration, Breakfast & Informal Networking
· Welcome/Opening Remarks
· MSFC Small Business Program Update
· NASA Mentor Protégé Program Overview
· Networking & Informal Matchmaking
For more information, please contact Kay Jones, TechRich Project Coordinator.
Catalyst member: $35
Catalyst Exhibitor: $35
Non-member Exhibitor: $45