Sentar is excited to support the Navy as a Satellite Sponsor for the Navy SBIR/STTR Topics Workshop taking place on December 3rd at LogiCore Corporation, 345 Voyager Way NW, Huntsville, AL 35806.
In support of this event, the U.S. Navy is sending representatives from the following System Commands: Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) to present their topics during a webcast as well as sending a subject matter expert to Alabama for one-on-ones.
The day’s agenda will cover:
• A review of each of the NAVSEA, NAVAIR, and DHS SBIR / STTR topics in the just released Broad Agency Agreement
• 1-on-1 matchmaking conversations with a Navy Sea System Command Subject Matter Expert
Pre-registration is encouraged.
WHAT DO THEY NEED? HERE IS JUST A SAMPLE
Artificial Intelligence for Combat System Real-Time Track Modeling and Simulation
If you have any questions, please contact Portia Waite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) for AEGIS Combat Systems Test Bed (CSTB)
- Adaptive Radar Algorithms for Next Generation Surface Search Radar
- Acoustic Counter-Detection Risk Analysis Tools for Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Mission Planning
- Antennas and Antenna Radomes for Missile Applications with Extreme Thermal Shock Resistance
- Automated Curvilinear Mineline Detection
- Quantum Cascade Laser Array with Integral Wavelength Beam Combining
- 3-l Band Pulsed Fiber Laser System for Marine Layer Measurements