Each year, HASBAT recognizes local individuals or organizations who have been instrumental in fostering a culture of identifying innovation in small businesses and partnering with those businesses to win government contracts. Awardees contributions may also have been demonstrated by activities and/or undertakings accomplished in advising and advancing business interests for local high tech small businesses.
HASBAT is now accepting nominations for the 2018 SB Advocate of the Year. Criteria is as follows.
- Nominee must have a minimum of 3 years of service advocating for small businesses in the Huntsville Community
- Actively promotes and/or supports small business organizations
- Supportive of legislation that promotes small business
- Actively involved in pro-active business development efforts to include SB in new Procurements
- Engaged in civic and community activities that promote small business
In order to be eligible for nomination, the primary physical location of the individual or organization must be within the corporate limits of Madison County.
To submit your nomination, download the nomination form by clicking here, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 July 2018.