Industrial Affairs & Opportunity Development Committee:
Interface with Government and Industry leaders to gain insight into emerging requirements and issues relevant to Small Business, while messaging key interests of Small Business; identify growth areas/opportunities for Small Business in North Alabama.
- Solicit input from HASBAT members regarding business development assistance.
- Promote small business interaction, communications, and relations between large business and local federal government agencies.
- Provide large business with access to broad array of small business for organizing and promoting teaming and contracting.
- Coordinate large business spotlight speakers for each monthly luncheon.
- Provide federal government agencies an efficient and effective point of contact pertaining to small business industry matters.
- Interface with Chamber of Commerce leaders to include Small Business and Military Affairs regarding HASBAT interests.
- Facilitate HASBAT membership round-tables to interact with Government leadership.